Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sweet Buddyboo (Child Lullaby)

I would sing this song, over and over to my son when he was a baby.

I still sing it to him and he's 13.

Poor kid!

The sound effects I used to render were the School Piano, a typical flute, a glass pad and the birds at the end, are one of the Sytrus effects created by Timmy Techno. See the sidebar "E-Shrine" for links.

The lyrics to the Buddyboo Song go something like,

He's a buddyboo,
A sweet little buddy~~boo,
He's a tiny dude,
Buddy blue hoo. I love you.
He's a buddyboo,
A sweet little buddy~~boo,
And he is my buddy~~boo,
Buddy boo hoo. Sweet buddy boo.

Additional or alternate words may be more appropriate.

The FL Studio Data is saved at this link.

Another happy little tune.

After downloading the updated edition of FL Studio 11, which coexists on my hard-drive with FL Studio v.8, I pecked out a short tune to test.

The FL Studio Data is saved at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment


This is my E-Shrine to the musician Timmy Techno. Yay!

See these posts

I saved that pack at this link.

I have saved some of his uploads, and these are reminders of what they are and where they are.

Which includes additional zip pack he shared of Sytrus Presets, mixer states, some 3xosc stuff, and a document that shows where everything should go at this link.


Most sound clips on this blog are in *.WAV or *.MP3 format. To obtain the link check for the given link to the data file (*.flp) and change the extension to either wav or mp3.